Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Love from MN :)

This week leading up to my Greece trip couldn't have been good. I had two tests Monday, two Wednesday, and one Thursday. I guess it's like mid terms back home. I'm anxious to have two weeks free of school, even though that means I'm two weeks closer to being done here. I had this weird stomach flu this past weekend and just overall wasn't feeling too well, and to top it off today (Wednesday) when I woke up (after only 6 hours of sleep because I stayed up far too late talking to Kirby) it was raining.

However, when I got home today I was greeted by a letter on my desk and a package on my chair. It was the perfect thing to get me through the rest of today and tomorrow until I leave for the sunny islands of Greece.

Jeremy sent me a letter (finally! ;) haha) and it's just always exciting getting snail-mail. It seems much more personal and I just really enjoy it. When someone takes the time to write to me it makes me happy.

To add to that, Stephanie sent me a wonderful, amazing, lovely care package (which also included a letter). Oh, might I add that Alex also helped with the care package, included a homemade bracelet, and wrote a little note, too :)

It included all sorts of delicious goodies, and I'm excited about all of it. My little brother is pretty excited about it too, since it included Double Stuf Oreos and many chocolates. Since I'm leaving for Greece tomorrow night, I decided I can't open the Oreos until I get back otherwise I know they'll be gone by the time I return.

So, I just wanted to post about how happy getting these things made me.

Thanks, guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment